Outpatient Pediatric Surgery provides the best quality of comprehensive healthcare from birth till 18 years of age. The scope of services include specialist consultations and indications for further hospital treatments including:
- plastic surgery: inguinal hernia, umbilical hernia, hernia epigastrica, in postoperative scars,
- ganglion cyst removal, Baker’s cyst,
- postoperative scars,
- surgeries for hands and feet defects including syndactyly and polydactyly,
- hypospadias surgery,
- removal of birthmarks, nodules, lipomas, fibromas, pilonidal cysts (with histopathological specimen examination),
- treatment of hemangiomas,
- neck cysts,
- treatment of gynecomastia.
In each case, the doctor will be qualified for a specific procedure during an outpatient consultation. After qualifying for surgery, the patient has an anesthesia consultation during which the anesthesiologist determines the type of anesthesia and informs the patient about the perioperative details.